Friday, October 12, 2007

Topic #3 - Fashion

  1. People who wear calculator watches. I actually see people wearing these in actual work meetings. There is no excuse for this. They were only cool for about 1 week about 25 years ago.
  2. Shoes and belt colors that do not match. I am a guy and even get this one.
  3. Short sleeve dress shirts. It is not a dress shirt if it is short sleeved. It looks ridiculous. I don't care if you live in Florida.
  4. Worse....wearing a tie with a short sleeved shirt
  5. Patchwork pants. I actually saw this once. At work. When we teased you we were not kidding. They looked moronic.
  6. Jean shorts (jorts)
  7. Sleeveless shirts. This is not normal behavior.
  8. Double denim. Jean jackets with jeans. Not cool.
  9. Bow ties. If your not wearing a tux you shouldn't be wearing a bow tie.
  10. A picture of your animal printed on your shirt. Very uncool.
  11. Socks with Sandals
  12. Crocs on men. I don't really get the purpose of those things.

10 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

I think you forgot to mention sandals with socks, and how about crocs for men? Or are those cool now???

Truly Blessed said...

Oh come on, I get everything but the jean jacket with jeans thing. That's a staple in my wardrobe!

Oh yeah, I admit to not being cool. Sure hope I don't look like a freak though. Uncool I can handle!

Sophie's Mom said...

Wow, you're GOOOOOOD... ;)

Lori said...

Well, my husband would have passed if it wasn't for the socks with sandals, but I think he's cute.
And he's definitely cool!!
Now that you covered Mens fashion, could you do Womens?!
I'm due for a good closet-cleaning anyways!!

insanemommy said...

Girls, you are going to make his already nogging head bigger! Shzz...

The Real Me said...

Almost a week has passed since your last post. This is completely unacceptable. Your fans need more. You're such a TEASE!

kerri said...

You are as funny as your gorgeous wife.
Laughing my a*s off at this list, my hubby is so busted.
At least he doesn't wear Crocs. LOL

Mr.Brian said...

And what about black socks and shorts????

Sophie's Mom said...

My DH has a shirt that he's had for YEARS, and wears it on every vacation to torture my oldest. He brags that he paid $2 on a clearance rack somewhere. He's worn it to Disney 7 times now, and to China, too.

Any rules on length of time you can wear one item of clothing? I think so!

Yoli said...

You are so dead on with everything. I particularly think No.3 and the socks with the flip flops thing are the most henious.